Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i got it back!!

As some ppl who know, last year when i signed up my bridal pkg with Seletar Broadway, our photo was selected as 1 of the display picture for them to advertise in bridal magazine n during their roadshow..

the rejected photo was taken in a church located in Hougang.. the uncle got it nicely framed n touched up, put on the wall for display last year.. Wanqiu n I saw it with our own eyes when we were shopping at Suntec last year.. they always had road show there..

Uncle promised me to give me after the roadshow, but always didnt receive their call.. as time goes by, i also gave up that they would keep..until yesterday...

After visiting Kris' house, i went to meet up with hubby's cousin n his fiancee.. accompany them to some bridal shops that she has shortlisted.. dun wish to say more abt the wasted trips to Tanjong Pagar.. After visiting 2 shops there, we went to Seletar Broadway

Meiqin was the 1 who served us the whole session yesterday.. after some discussion, they decided to sign up with Seletar.. Surprised that they still remembered me.. oppss.. mayb blacklisted me last year liao.. haha... i was talking to Meiqin abt the photo tat they had promised to give me.. so kept asking her.. she went to ask that tall tall uncle.. uncle said he did keep it in the shop, n i requested to have it since it was his promise.. he joked about paying money for it if i want, but of course i told him he didnt mention i need to pay leh.. haha

So after that, he really took it out from the room, still nicely maintained.. he said it cost 1K+ as he did it big n the touch up things.. very nice lah... so bo bian, he gave it back to me,i should say that.. haha.. who ask him to promise me.. but anyway, i brought someone to support them, casually asked abt the picture oso not overboard right? i was just trying my luck to b frank.. haha

So, after tat, they helped me to carry this big picture back.. hubby was surprised that i managed to 'ask' for it... haha.. but now coz near delivery date, cannot put any nails or wat, so most prob will hang it after i deliver.. I FINALLY GOT IT BACK!!

No comments: