Saturday, February 07, 2009

27th Birthday apporaching

so fast, turning 27 in a few more days time... thinking back, was 25 when i married into hubby's family... conceived somewhere in the 2nd month of our marriage, gave birth to Jaden when i was 26, n now, turning 27!!!

my birthday always lies within the CNY... last year my bday was 1st day of CNY, n this year, it's 15th, yuan xiao...


yesterday went to JP with hubby to meet my bro, to settle his education loan thingy, as i'm the guarantor.. while waiting for him to reach, we went window shopping.. n suddenly hubby said he wanted to go buy me flowers... then he brought me to the old wing of JP, which has 2 florist shops.. but he wasn't too happy with the blue roses they had in the shop.. i told him no need to get blue lah, then he said all these years whenever he buys me flowers, will not consider other colours except blue coz i like..

2 shops at old wing not up to his satisfactory, so he asked me new wing where has florist shop.. i said not very sure.. so started walking n hubby suddenly thought of 2 more shops.. brought me to the 1 at the ground floor.. not nice.. so he went to the 3rd floor, a few units beside NTUC Extra.. n indeed the blue roses there not bad.. hubby asked for the price, n bought me a bouquet of 12 blue roses...


i was happy lah.. haha.. coz on my birthday this Mon, he has to work.. so no celebration.. i asked him if this bouquet will b the combination for my birthday n Valentine.. n he answered dunno, see his mood... mayb or mayb not on Valentine Day will receive another bouquet.. but he said if Valentine Day he were to buy another bouquet, it will not b 12 stalks liao.. will b lesser..
After which, bro reached JP, n we went to settle his loan thingy.. then went to Billy Bombers eat dinner, his gf joined us too... after a filling dinner, we went home to put our things down 1st then went to ILs house to see Jaden.. After staying for some hours, we brought Jaden home n had our sweet night at home..


My ever 1st birthday with the presence of our gem Jaden.. i'm looking so forward to celebrate HIS birthday instead of mine.. haha!!

No comments: