Sunday, February 22, 2009

My new liability

had been guilty tat i haven showed my sis the new liability i collected many days ago...

collected my new liability on 13th Feb, Friday the 13th.. n it's also bidding goodbye to my ideal n precious Picanto...

Favourite colour is blue, everything abt me n the stuff i bought for Jaden was blue... but this time, it wasn't blue animore.. not bcoz i dislike blue already, it's just tat i wana change an environment of driving.. n during drive test, i requested to drive an auto car, just to see if i can get used to it.. i liked to drive a manual car, different from other ladies out there.. i think driving a manual car, the speed n everything is within my control, but if drive an auto one, speed cannot really control... but i wish to change, and a coincident that auto no longer has blue, only left red.. so out of no choice, i took red loh.. but at least something to b comforted, i can drive both manual n auto car...

also changed to ownership to my own name.. previously, Picanto was under my uncle's name, but this time wana own it myself...

after making a big loss for my Picanto, topping quite a several thousand dollars, i went to collect my new liability with the company of hubby... even until now, i haven remove the plastics in the car loh haha.. simply lazy lah...

Cars r not assets at all.. so nothing to b proud of or show off... i hate ppl who show off or super proud just bcoz they own a vehicle.. it's liability!!! behind all the arrogance n showing off character, it's all slogging to pay for the face u want... worth it??

i'm not proud at all for owning a vehicle, or driving a vehicle.. it's just tat i want to have convenience when going to work, n driving my family esp Jaden to places... though no longer blue, but i got to get used to it asap that when i go carpark find my car, i cannot go after blue, but red...

No comments: