Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Gathering 15-02-09

yesterday, my pals came over to our house for gathering cum chat.... someone is missing n that's hubby as he need to work...

the Tay family came to 817 to fetch Jaden n me over, as Jaden was spending the night at my inlaw's house on Sat.. was so happy as it's time to catch up with one another n see Jaden's elder brother Princeton!!

reached my house b4 Jas n Gladys arrived... after they came, started our usual chat while precious Jaden lies in his sarong n rest... Gladys is in her 6month preg liao.. bought Delroy some mittens n booties when we were in Kedah, passed to her liao.. n pampers too.. let Delroy try out 1st then deicde which brand to buy in the coming future..

After which, Jeremy ended his work n drove over.. we agreed to have dinner together.. so b4 we proceed to makan, Rod drove me to my inlaw house to put Jaden there, then to their place to put their maid n Princeton home, then we proceeded to st41 to eat! when i was carrying Jaden, Kelly helped me with my bag n even helped me open door.. she very li hai, already koe which key is to open which door liao!! haha..

7 of us eat so much n had our chat... luckily all of us can click with one another, otherwise very awkward.. always looking forward to Delroy's arrival, can imagine the situation where 3 brothers playing together loh.. hehe.. will try to meet up with the Tay family often, to let Princeton n Jaden play together.. so happy tat my son has a playmate now, n very soon a younger brother too..

gotta plan another gathering with hubby's presence.. among all 4 hubbies, my hubby is the quietest one.. tats y Jeremy n Rod will always try to find topic to get Bong talking... both papas r very friendly one.. All of us love Princeton n Jaden, n soon, we will all love Delroy too! wow, all boys leh.. hope tat Princeton n Delroy can b my godson man!! haha.. then i'll have 3 sons!!

Princeton n Jaden r growing up fast.. by the time Delroy arrives, Princeton will b able to walk liao loh, n Jaden will b 6 months old! how time flies... i'm looking forward to the next gathering really!! must try to plan the date b4 i report back to force haha.. i love my friends, Princeton, n my precious Jaden!!

No comments: