Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dinner with my family

Fri went to have dinner with my family @ JP Pu Tien.. some disagreements that evening.. dun wish to talk abt it animore... n since it did not affect our mood to have dinner together, it's even better..

We brought Jaden along for the dinner.. n of course my parents r happy to see him around!!! my dad finally has the chance to carry Jaden, but a pity i did not snap pic of him with Jaden..

He quite like my sis i can say.. haha... he allowed to my sis to carry him loh... this baby hoh, really can b v naughty..



My mum was so happy that she can carry Jaden for quite some time.. spent ard 2 hours+ at JP b4 going home.. but bcoz my car cannot carry so many ppl, so my bro n sis went off to buy things.. so we drove my parents home b4 we head home...

We enjoyed the dinner, as we find the food actually not bad.. but i hope tat such incident won't happen again lah.. what we want is just to sit down n have our dinner together as a family.. n we did it!!

No comments: