Friday, October 16, 2009

October - many birthdays!

October is a busy month... so many ppl birthday in this month.. 1st was my dad.. followed on by today my MIL... this sat, which is tmr, will go celebrate my granny's bday.. then next Tues is my sis'.. next Sun will b my mum's... busy aren't I?

Actually we went to pre-celebrated MIL's bday on Wed liao.. went JP eat pu tien... coz hubby need to work OT on thur n today... n Wed he off, so arranged to eat that day..

Just now, b4 hubby came home, he went to buy a small cake for MIL.. a simple birthday song, making wish, blow out candle, n cut cake..

N now after eating the cake, both hubby n I are at our own house, together with Jaden.. he is sleeping now.. slept ard 10pm after coaxing him, tats y i can blog.. but gotta go off liao, as i need to bring him back to the room n sleep..

tmr will b going to Bedok for the dinner.. so far.... so will not bring Jaden along.. It's an annual celebration i would attend... n this year with the presence of my sis, i'm sure it will b more happier... my granny loves my sis a lot.. she sure v happy to have my sis around this year.. looking forward to have a big gathering tmr!

No comments: