Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our Saturday

My Sat morn's plan was wrecked by the rain..... haiz... wanted to bring Jaden to Safra Jurong's swimming pool.. but who koes morn started to rain, the whole sky was dark.. there goes my plan.. nvm, will go next week!! specially bcoz of Jaden, i bought myself a new set of swimming wear too loh.. hehe

left our house at 1pm+ as Jaden was taking his 1st nap, after waking up at 9.30am.. went to IMM for lunch.. n next, went to bring him sit on the animal ride.. he was happy!! It was a cold day today, so we let him wear the jacket that hubby bought for him a few weeks ago.. it was obviously too big for him lah of course, but nvm lah, he can wear longer oso...

Evening, brought Jaden over to my mum's place.. He didn't cry this time round, phew... my mum was obviously v happy to see her grandson over, n yet no crying or shouting! Jaden was very curious about Coco, n kept looking at him.. n even laughed out a few times..

MIL went BBQ in the evening, so we acc my FIL go eat dinner.. my family met up with my other relatives just now.. thought of going over to meet them, but who koes by the time i bathed Jaden in the evening after dinner, coaxed him to nap, they had already finished their meals.. so i missed the chance to meet up with them.. quite disappointing actually.. but nvm, next week will meet again, as my granny's birthday celebration is next weekend.. n now more crowded, coz my sis is coming back on Tues!!! Yeah.. finally loh..

Tmr, i will b rather busy too.. haha.. gotta bring Coco for injection, n rush my remarks for the report books.. 22 more to go.. headache... but nvm, whenever i think of Jaden, i will b very happy... just hope weekends dun pass so fast..

No comments: