Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Praise Baby collection

has been working in an environment which religion is diff from my lifestyle.. since 2004 when i had my 1st practicum, til now, i'm still at the same place...

my good friends are all christians... actually when i started work at PHPPS, i was deeply attracted by its culture. Though not a christian, but i respect the religion.. n i loved their singspiration..

started reading bible a few years ago, but had not finished reading.. felt slightly bad about it..

recently, my mood has been quite bad.. really.. dunno is stress, tired, unhappiness bottled up for too long or what, i've been feeling rather foul... n today was 1 of my unhappy days.. will not elaborate more...

kept telling myself i must increase my EQ from that incident onwards, but i still failed today.. wat to do huh...

just now went to west mall with my mum.. walked into Precious Thots.. they were playing christian songs.. n i walked forward to take a look at the albums they displayed.. found 1 set which i myself rather like.. some songs were sung b4 by our ex-preachers, n i loved it.. after consideration, i bought it.. it's actually for babies lah.. but the rhythms are much soother.. a good piece of music to let babies or children to listen to..

when i went back to my car, i immediately put 1 cd in n listen.. n indeed my mood became better.. whenever i listen to christian songs, i feel so much better... soothed my emotions n was able to relax n enjoy the music.. i like it!! will let Jaden listen.. i'm sure such rhythm will benefit Jaden.. n of course must let him get in contact with diff sorts of music..

I'm going to listen to the CDs.... it's just so nice to listen to.. n i hope i can think, act better after listening.. hope the music can calm my nerves, and make me more reasonable..

No comments: