Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jaden's hospitalisation bill is here

I've been waiting for the hospitalisation bill from KK, til now finally i received the bill..

I still kept the hospitalisation bills that Jaden had when he was 1.5mth old.. tat time, we need to fork out near to 2K of cash to pay for his hospitalisation fees.. we had not bought his policy at that time, and somemore just paid a few thousands for my delivery stay in NUH..

After that incident, we quickly helped Jaden to buy a good hospitalisation insurance pkg from my Prudential agent.. Kelly did give me some advice as I really had little knowledge abt buying insurance policies.. besides tat, i also bought an educational policy for Jaden.. n also his CDA a/c needs $$ to be credited into every month... all need $$$...

This time round, unfortunately, Jaden was hospitalised into KK again. but of course not as bad as the other time which needed operation.. Kelly reminded me about calling our agent Daniel abt the claiming as Jaden was hospitalised.. only then it came into my mind tat, ya hoh, i did buy a policy from Daniel leh.. but forgot if the plan that i bought was a normal plan, or a premium plan.. Daniel checked for me, n heng ah, his policy was a premium package.

This bill, b4 govt grant, the bill went up to 3k.. a little lower than the previous bill.. now u know having a child is so exp liao hoh... oh my god... after grant, still need to pay ard 1.5k cash..

Prudential sent us a statement abt our claim for Jaden's policy.. i'm still quite blur abt the payment, as we had not signed the form for KK to deduct some amt from CPF, so tmr i gonna call KK's billing department to ask them.. n i couldn't get thru my agent as i need to clarify some details from him too.. this case n the previous was diff.. previous no claim to be done, just need to fill up the CPF form, to acknowledge the deduction from Medisave, the max amt stated by KK, the rest shld b all paid by cash.. this time has the policy claim, so i'm quite confused..

But no matter what, I still hope this is the last time that i need to deal with KK hospitalisation bills... I cannot prevent accidents to happen I know, but 2 times in 16 months is not funny at all.. it's not the $$ tat I'm heart pain about.. it's the mentally n physically stress that scare me.. i can only say it's torturing mentally more than physically, really... i really cannot stand if there's a next time like tat.. i have family, relatives, friends who saw me crying, sad, haggard during the bad time.. this is the time when u will get to see me this way, otherwise i'm always v confident, proud n happy.. that was the only time tat u will ever see me collapse..

my family felt heart ache for me as they saw me this way.. my pals too.. i cannot help it, n i'm sure all of u will understand tat it's not tat i dun wana b strong.. but in such situation, how to? $$ paid can b earned back.. i'm not worried abt the $$, i just dun wish my son to b involved in such situation again!

Just imagine the $$ i spent in hospitalisation bills, n the change of car ( tat time after Jaden was discharged 1 month later, i paid ard 7K+ for the change of Picanto to Rio ), now i should be another 12K richer.. but now i'm 12K poorer, haha!

but no matter what, I just hope my son can become a stronger person.. pls dun give me another heart attack ok?? I love my son.. I love my family, I love all who loves me too!

No comments: