Tuesday, April 06, 2010

lost my voice

I had gotten the feeling of painful throat on last Thursday already, but didn't really care so much.. n now I've gotten the bad fruit..



Monday when i returned to work, i wasn't in my top form.. i started to lose my voice, but not as bad as today.. my voice was so coarse n bad.. mayb due to lack of rest for the past 11 days.. Hubby n I suffered from the same illness, but mine was worse..



Today, my voice went worse.. luckily for my p2, my co-teacher helped me with the lessons (1.5hr), as last week i've already instructed her to take my p2 class, while i still take my own P1 class.. today when i went into my p1 class, i couldn't speak any louder, coz my voice just couldn't come out.. struggled through the 1.5hr in my p1 class b4 i could come down to the staff room n rest my voice, n also had my lunch.. (3pm)



Went to the doc just now after i knocked off from work.. not the usual doc i visited.. this doc saw my condition n yet gave me only 1 day MC... hmmm.. normally i visit my other doctors, given my condition now, shld b either 2 days or for the rest of this week.. coz i couldn't teach a proper lesson at all..



but watever... if by tmr night i'm still like tat, i have no choice but to get extension of mc... it's not on purpose.. but if u hear my voice, u just think abt it, do u think i can carry out my lesson for the whole day? esp if that day is my heavy day?? my only lighter day is Tues, which is today.. i have plenty of markings to do.. at least i cleared almost all!! so happy with myself!



but no worries.. when i'm fully recovered, i'll b in a better form... just wait n see.. but hoh, i think i may need quite a number of days to b fully recovered. coz my throat is really painful... aaarrrgg

No comments: