Sunday, April 04, 2010

UPA Leave

It's been quite a number of days that i've last updated my blog.. many ppl shld koe that Jaden was hospitalised last Thur nite..


I was on UPA Leave (Urgent Private Affairs Leave) all the way from last Thur to this Sunday.. will report back to work tmr...


Jaden was found v breathless on Thur evening.. when i reached my in laws' house, he was lying on the bed, so sickly.. before i could sit down n have my dinner, i quickly go petrol station to top up my petrol, while hubby n MIL packed Jaden's stuff.. we decided to head down to KK..



By the time we spent 3 hours at A&E, it was decided that Jaden need to be hospitalised.. After some tests n checkups by diff docs, Jaden was diagnosed to have 1st Wheeze Bronchiolitis.. Was warded in the High Dependency Ward for 5 days.. was discharged on monday noon..



Doc said, actually wanted to shift him to the general ward as he's feeling much better, but was afraid he might catch other viruses there, so allowed us to bring him home on Monday noon.. i did ask to get him discharged on tat day too, luckily.. if not, he will need to stay in KK for 2 more days loh..



Jaden is recovering well, dun worry.. Had been at home taking care of him.. though had been at home, but taking care of him isn't easy.. v grouchy n noisy.. I didn't have much rest, complexion becoming worse.



tonight, my pils are coming back from M'sia.. will put Jaden there n we'll rest at home n get ready to start work tmr.. it's been v tiring for us, but no choice.. all i hope was, dun give me another heart attack.. sooner or later i won't b able to take it..



Pls bless my son with good health...

No comments: