Monday, May 17, 2010

At the pool

despite me coughing like nobody's business, I still went on to bring Jaden to the pool, as promised... MIL brought her swimwear too, so both of us went into the pool with Jaden.. while hubby? he sat there n look after our things loh,wat else.......

Jaden is really a playful boy, who is v spoilt! He refused to let us hold onto him, wanted to play by himself.. but PLEASE! wat if he falls down n 'drink' the water? he's too young for such incidents anyway..

Were in the pool for ard 45min.. Jaden still refused to get off the pool... the weather was good i can say.. n he's wearing the thermal swimwear, so i'm not worried abt him feeling cold.. i just feel that being in the water for too long is not good for his skin, somemore little toddlers' skins are so smooth n soft...

Decided to carry him out from the pool, as he refused to get off... MIL went to bath n changed 1st, while i continued to acc him in the pool. I told him we had to get off when ah ma comes back.. but when MIL was ready, he still refused to.

Very stubborn, so i told him if he refused to listen, then we go home.. he still insisted his way, so i had to use the hard way to carry him. on the bench, i made some milk for him. MIL carried him while he was drinking. We packed our stuff n was ready to go. I just changed into my clothes, as I want to bathe at home.

Went off back to our lovenest. Bathed Jaden again, then my turn. After which, i let Jaden sleep in yaolan, n indeed soon after 5min, he dozed off n started his nap.. his nap lasted 3hr+...

Promised him to go again, but my condition is, must listen... though now he is still considered quite young to understand a lot of things, but i think this can be cultivated. but he's really too spoilt! my MIL kept saying, dun make him cry for so long... so always give in v soon.. tat makes me angry, as my effort all go into waste. coz sometimes when i started to be a bit loud, he will look at me n stop watever he's doing. I'm rather sure he understands my meaning.

But of course, if he refused to b obedient, I'm not going to let him play anything for the week. so let's see how things go ya!

No comments: