Saturday, May 01, 2010

A new day of the month again

Today is the new day of the month... time flies isn't it?

Brought Jaden home yest evening... I had a very tiring working week, as i was quite tight down by work.. Felt really tired.. but still, I wana bring Jaden home..

he woke up at 1am+ for his midnite feed.. after which, he went over to sleep with hubby.. but not long after, he came to me, slept on my arms, sleeping beside me, wanting me to hug him to sleep.. n of course i slept with him on my pillow, all the way til 7.15am, when he felt hungry, n started to flip here n there..

I woke up n found out that the sky was bright, n i knew it's morning.. i quickly got up n ask hubby to wake up, as he was sleeping at the other side, soundly asleep.. i asked him to look after Jaden, afraid he might roll down the bed while i make the milk for him..

after feeding him, Jaden went back to sleep again, til 8.30am.. he couldn't sleep animore, but can see tat he's still tired.. so i put him in the yaolan.. he stayed in there til 9am+ but still didn't sleep.. just taking a rest in there.. hubby took over n look after him while i went to take my bath, prepare his stuff n bathe him..

noon time, he took his nap at 2.30pm.. n guess wat? he slept til near to 7pm.. where fil n hubby think that it's time for him to get up.. Jaden was rather unhappy at 1st, that he wanted to continue his nap, but after coaxing for a while, he's ok n was smiling..

everytime when days pass by, i would think to myself.. wow so fast Jaden is *** month old liao.. it's seem like just yesterday... he has improved slightly,as in when he's about to do something bad, i called out to him, he will look at me n stop the act.. i hope he can become an obedient boy.. though activeness in him cannot b changed..

It's a brand new month.. n will be a v busy month for us.. as it's exam time, marking time, keying results time etc.. n selling of rice dumpling fund raising event is my baby project again this year.. v busy..i hope my energy level can hang me on..no matter how tired i am, i will make it a point to visit n play with my precious prince.. but nonetheless, i hope this month, can pass smoothly loh.

No comments: