Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The last event that i'm in charge of..

finally, the event that i'm in charge of was over yesterday!!! after a few weeks of busy schedule, n managed to get it over.. i'm so happy!

I'm back into the team of fund raising.. Chinese festivals, we have CNY, yuan xiao, duan wu, zhong qiu, these 4 big festivals.. CNY & zhong qiu, are the biggest event in the school, n all staff will be involved in the celebration..

For me, i'm the head to lead my other 5 members in the introduction of the other 2 festivals, yuan xiao & duan wu. we have to sell tang yuan during yuan xiao, n rice dumplings during duan wu.. this year is a bit difficult, as all my members are newbies.. despite me being v sick for the past few weeks, i still need to do followup on e event..

After closing orders, collating all information, the event was finally carried out successfully yest... we were all tired beat! managed to raise $1100+ for the school.. after the event, still need to tie some ends..next week when go back school then i do..

though coming up still have other functions coming up, but at least i'm not the head to lead the whole event.. just a small prawn in the other upcoming events... not being the head can b more relaxing.. n the big rock of mine can b down.. the rest just wait for instructions n then just do watever we r required to can already!

I was really tired! but tmr morn still gotta wake up early, though i'm on childcare leave, coz need to bring Jaden for his injection cum routine checkup.. going to recuperate soon! but mind u, dun talk to me about HOLIDAYs! the mention of it makes my blood boil.. will update abt this issue soon in my next post. (if i do remember).. haha!

No comments: