Thursday, May 06, 2010

Mother's Day dinner with my family

After some discussion with my bro, my bro suggested that we go somewhere else to eat, as my initial plan was to go Marina Square.. Bro went to make a reservation @ Arena Country Club, Tung Lok's restaurant..

we chose to order the buffet rather than the set menu they have for Mother's Day.. brought my maternal grandma along too! she was happy that we asked her along.. Bro went to fetch her n my parents, while i came with hubby after my work.. but i went to see my son a while 1st then had to go..


spent 2hr+ eating PLENTY of food! we were all so full!!! hubby ordered 5 cups of gui ling gao! my grandma was shocked! haha
a pity that my sis was unable to join us! but nvm, she is coming back next month!!! we will then fix another day to go eat buffet again!!

Had a full n great dinner there! after which, bro sent my grandma n mum, while i drove my dad back home.. i love to have my family time coz we can talk all we want whenever we gather.. n it's fun really! but it will never be any better if ALL members are around.. Angie, we r all waiting for u to join in the next dinner gathering ok??? i miss u my sis!

No comments: