Wednesday, August 01, 2012

All e best, Wanqiu!

Today is Wanqiu's last day in PHPPS... felt kind of sad bcoz i am just so busy that i did not get to see her n talk to her personally. Not even having the chance to hug her n chat.. what a day!

Wanqiu came into our sch in 2007, having the same CCA as i do, AV club... started to share with her wat i know in AV, and soon after a few years, she was promoted to SH, officially my superior.

We had been close friends, sort of clicking well v fast. She is 1 year younger than me... But we can click well n her relations with other colleagues is also v gd...

We had a farewell lunch for her last Sat, with other CL department colleagues. I can see that she was trying hard to control her tears. It's sad to leave a working environment, esp when colleagues are so close. She has been with her for 5 years... She is leaving for another career in NUS. I wish her all the best.


Sometimes seeing 1 by 1 leaving, it saddens me, n demoralises me in some ways.. Really. All good colleagues, whom are also good teachers are leaving 1 by 1. Is this wat the higher management wants? I do think at times, ya mayb 1 day is my turn, FINALLY. I think the management needs to think about it, why the staff dun stay long?

Well, every job is not easy. Stress sure have.. But is how we handle... Sometimes u just have to think, balance, we are all trying. But, after all, it is just not balanced. I dun wana say so much saddening words that will make Wanqiu cry, so i koe she will. Haha.. All i wana tell you is, u must strive better results out there ok, though u had been doing very well in PHPPS. New job new expectations, new goals, new angle of looking at things. Though u are not physically fighting together at work from tomorrow onwards, but we all do treasure n recognise what u had contributed n done. Nothing is going to change of fade our friendship, right?

Do your best, n do keep in contact ok? Wishing you smooth career ahead!

No comments: