Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weiwen's 29th birthday

Sorry, i was too busy this week, n too tired yesterday to blog about my brother's bday.... Yesterday 15th August, was his 29th birthday.. My sis n I organised a dinner with him, together with my biao ge, biao sao n of course my hubby.


We arranged to meet at Holland V after work.. Had steak n other food.. It was great, though i think e price might b abit steep. We had a great chat, but we had to go at ard 10pm, as we need to rush back to fetch Javier back home... n somemore today i need to be in sch latest by 7am, for the PSLE Oral. Wasn't posted out to be Oral Examiner (OE) this year, was being a time-keeper.

I had a hectic week, n more to come, all e way to Nov. So, if nothing serious n big, please do not ask me out. Weekends, i  would prefer to be at home, coz weekdays had been too busy n tiring for me. weekends, i just wish to b at home, with the 3 men.

This year's bday is different, bcoz my bro has promoted to be a fiance of Yinghui. Customary next Nov. We had been v close n can talk anything under e sun. It's great to come out n eat every few days or once in every few weeks.

We did not buy a bday cake for my brother, as his fiancee has already gotten him one. My brother has always been our pride. He is never boastful, though he has been doing well in his current job. But of course, his crap is always popular that we find him crazy at times. Haha... I'm thankful that my parents gave me my elder sis n my younger bro, though we always fought when we were younger, but now we are so close. Being the middle child is miserable, trust me. Tats y i have no intention to go for #3...

I am so proud of my brother,n of course my sis. Sometimes it just crossed my mind that among the 3 of us, i am the most stupid person with no ambitions. They r just so outstanding. My brother still has a long way road down to go, n i am sure he will only strive for the better n move on to achieve his goals, n he sure will do it. I hope God can give him the best tat he deserves, n always b healthy n happy. these 2 things are not to b bought by $$$$... My brother is surrounded by love n happiness, a positive person like him, with life goals n ambitions, i am sure he will be a better person!

No comments: