Monday, August 13, 2012

Javier's 1st swim experience at e pool

When Jaden was young, i went online to buy a swimming tub n neck float for him to 'swim' at home.. now it's passed down to his younger brother to use. Soon, i can pass down to any1 who needs it, whoever gets preg in my family..

Javier tried it once at home, n yest was his virgin try to the pool.. Yest, at late noon ard 4+, i brought him to the Bukit Batok CSC swimming pool, together with my sis.. My sis wanted to bring him, as we had brought Jaden there the prev time, so now is didi's turn.. I drove him to west mall to fetch my sis then we went to the pool together.

It was actually his nap time, but we kept him awake. He was happy to play with the water, n his eyes were so red that it was obvious that he was tired, but he refused to go.. After playing for ard 30min, we had to stop him.. Can't let him play too long for the 1st time...

Went to bathe him quickly n got him changed, then my sis n I rotated turns to change... Made him a bottle of milk n let him drink while i go change... Who koes, when we were on e car, b4 we left the gantry of CSC, Javier fell asleep... Haha.. he was just too tired..

Initially wanted to go west mall eat, but my sis said y not go further, let him sleep on her lap n rest longer, so we went to Jcube... I carried him n we went to eat... He rested on my lap for quite some time n before we could finish our dessert, he woke up.. But still v tired as he sleeps better w/o noise..

It was a good experience for him to swim real this time. The weather was rather cool, so we let him wear his thermal swimwear, passed down from Jaden too. Next time when weather is better, will let him wear his float suit.. Haha... Oso bought a float suit for Jaden, will let him try on soon.

No comments: