Monday, August 20, 2012

Movie time

Thanks to the Hari Raya, tats y Monday is a PH.. Phew... Mon is also my dreadful day of my working weeks...

Had a date with my sis to watch 3D movie, Brave... She has a pair of free tickets, but is only for Shaw theatres.. N wats troublesome is, only Shaw Centre can watch the movie... We chose Brave, though i would want to watch Ice Age 4... the timing is just too late...

The time to watch was 2.50pm... I had to settle Javier 1st... He got up at 0745, after which had breakfast with my parents... I made porridge for him, n when he got up ard 12pm from his 1st nap, i drove him to my in laws' house, fed him his lunch n ensure Jaden is ok, i went off to meet my sis..

I dun wish to drive, so took bus 502 there... Dozed off on the bus as usual.. Haha... After collecting the tickets, we went to TCC for a cup of coffee.... The show was nice, n touching...

We have to brave n fate is in our hands. Though i do not really like her red fluffy hair, but the show was indeed nice, good for children to watch. I am home now cooking Javier's dinner b4 i go over to see my boys. While waiting for the porridge, i am blogging! Haha...

Shall ask if i need to buy dinner for Jaden. Will take bus over later. Taking cab back cost us near to $20... Well, i had always hated to drive to orchard to b frank...

To me, family is impt, but me-time is equally necessary. I need some time for myself... Work is already draining me most of the time, so privacy n own time for myself is necessary. Today is a short break time for myself, n thanks to my sis, or else i would have missed a good movie.

No comments: