Saturday, September 08, 2012

Javier's 1st birthday!


  It's finally here, Javier's 1st birthday! Well, the rain decided to come in the night, making it cooling for the night sleep.

  Our birthday boy, seems to know that it's his BIG DAY today, just refused to nap during noon time. Morn he woke up very early, managed to let him nap in the late morn, but got up ard 30min later as the jelly vendor came to deliver the jellies.

  He was v grouchy in the noon actually, bcoz he was tired. But simply refused to nap. End up we need to start the cake cutting soon, ard 2.30pm, though i would wish to start at 2.13pm as he was born in 1413HR 1 year ago today.

  There was a mis-communication somehow. My siblings n relatives did not come in for the cake cutting n birthday song singing.

  The food n cake we ordered from xinyipin again. Was pleased with the cake, still left quite alot in the fridge. The food was more than enough this time, phew.

  I'm glad my guests love the jellies. And all thanks to babyinlove. They r great! I bought the plastic covers myself, and started to pack when they arrived. They provided us with free anouncement cards too, n it was nice!

  There weren't too many kids this time n i felt more 'quiet'.. Haha. The event was over v soon. Many ppl left one by one after cake cutting, n only left some of my relatives, my sis n my mum til evening time where we chatted n chatted.

  Javier has received gifts, ang baos. All these not as impt as receiving blessings from people around him. He is far too excited today, hope he sleep well now all e way til morn. I hope Javier can b a better boy, who has good health n enjoys love from all of us. I oso hope my guests today enjoyed the food, door gifts n time at my house. I'm sorry if i had been a poor host.


  Last but not least, i wana wish our little Javier a Happy Big 1 Birthday! Papa, mama n korkor love u!

 

No comments: