Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sick in the 1st week of work

Well, it's not a good start for term 4...

Last weekend already felt my throat abit unwell liao.. but worse thing came in on Monday when i started work.

Throat was feeling painful. When i was teaching, just kept coughing while talking. The feeling was bad. My Mon-Wed timetable is terrible with marathon periods...

Tues went to clear my work n marking while coughing my lungs out. I couldn't raise my voice too much or else will start coughing again, i think i am somehow losing my voice. See doc, said that my throat inflammation.

On MC today too. Can still talk but v coarse voice. I wonder if i can still teach smoothly tmr... on off will keep coughing, tmr go back to work, if still cough like mad n affect my teaching, then i have to apply sick leave again. Wat a week to start for the last term of the year.

Hope dun dpread to my boys. Children fall sick v pathetic one. They dunno how to express like us. I hate coughing. sometimes when the cough gets too bad, my breathing prob will occur. I must ensure i recover asap...

No comments: