Sunday, September 09, 2012

Starting work tomorrow

After a tiring Sat celebrating our 2nd boy Javier's 1st  birthday, today is Paris' 2nd birthday. If Jav decided to come out a day later 1 year ago, they will b able to celebrate their birthdays together! Haha..

Bcoz Jav was taking his nap, tats y we were e last grp to reach. Opppsss. Paris had already cut cake, n was taking a nap when we reached.

Kelly's mum cooked all e food for today, n they ordered extras from KFC n Pizza Hut. Thank u auntie for the food, it was great. Hubby n I were v full that til now we can forgo abt having dinner. While we eat, Jaden was playing, n Xiaolin, Rod they all helped to entertain Javier. Haha.. thanks so much, or else there's no chance tat we could sit down n eat properly. Jaden likes Kelly's house, no throwing of tantrums, no scared. Yeah...

When we reached, 3 toddlers were napping. Birthday girl, Kyrine n Zachary were sleeping in 3 rooms. Haha... It was a private n small event too.

Today is the weekend where i would want the time to stop moving, bcoz it means the week break is over, n tmr is the start of the term. Well, time flies n tmr will b the start of Term4, last term for the year. I'm downcounting to my busy days as the terms starts n ends...

My throat is not feeling v well leh, felt v coarse inside... Feel like coughing but cannot cough out.. Felt some phlegm inside but cannot vomit it out. This kind of feeling is terrible to the max. Dun tell me i have to fall sick soon liao huh.. Must b e stupid weather cum the haze.

It seems tat this weekend, we r busy hoh. Haha... Yes we r in some ways. Paris a v blessed little lady. I wish she can always smile sweetly n grow up healthily. I look forward to see her having long nice hair, just like her mummy. I look forward to her greeting me happily just like her brother Princeton. I look forward to see her being cheerful just like her daddy. Happy 2nd Birthday Paris!

No comments: