Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New hair colour, new hairstyle

Well, 2012 is coming to an end, n i had always wished to cut my hair now... yesterday evening went to hair salon, actually wanted to cut hair til shoulder length n colour, but in e end went to perm instead, faint...

I dyed brown colour this time, a more brighter colour... in e past i liked red, darker red kind.. now wanted to try out brown colour. besides colouring, perming, i oso trimmed my fringe...


Mayb too long not having permed hair, i c here c there, like abit strange.. though it's not my 1st time perming... mayb i need more time to adjust to the new hairstyle. I did something like this b4 actually... or mayb i find it not suitable on me... dun really find it nice on me..

But well, since i had done it, no choice liao.. gotta wait til a longer time to change another hairstyle again....

New hair colour, new hairstyle, new start.

No comments: