Monday, December 03, 2012

Gu Zhang's 60th birthday celebration

My gu zhang celebrated his birthday early this year, n he is 60, yes he is 60...

my cousins aka his children, decided to hold a celebration for him... Went to Guilin restaurant at BB, 4 tables, with their relatives also..


My gu zhang was obviously happy yesterday, with so many ppl celebrating his bday together.. N i suppose he is so contented as he will be welcoming a grandchild into the Kiew family in April. Still cannot see e gender as the bb v active n not cooperating, Haha, as stated by my biao ge.. but he said, gynae commented that most prob will be a bb gal..


Luckily i did not bring any of my boys there. No 1 brought any child.. n no space oso... Haha..

I like gatherings, n esp when every1 can click well n talk. I like my family. I cannot click with all e members in hubby's side, n it sounded sad right? Well, not every1 can click with one another.. there's no need to do extra effort to make ppl like u...


I'm happy that my relatives are all friendly n warm, n most imptly not arrogant n proud.

My gu zhang is v healthy, though he has HBP...cannot eat too much seafood, but overall, he is still fit. He likes to travel, n enjoy company. He is v humorous n joyful too... a cheerful mid-age man. haha...


I pray for good health upon gu zhang.. He always loves all of us dearly, like all r his children. I hope he can always b so happy, n go holidays like he always does. Must make full use of the time when he is fit to go aniwhere he wants.. He is a very good man, n hope he will b healthy always!

No comments: