Tuesday, November 27, 2012

9 years of being together

2711, the 4 numbers which i would not forget, neither does hubby. Yest, i just mentioned to him that wow time flies, it's 27th.. n he said, ya 2711...

Known each other in CSS, when i was 15... so this is the 15th year we knew each other.. started courtship in 2003 after being friends for around 6years. We got married in 2007, 4th year of courtship... n now is 2012, we r stepping into our 5th year of marriage, n today marks the 9th year we r together. But ever since we got married in 2007, we dun celebrate 2711 animore.. only wedding anniversary... Luckily was, our ROM n customary were on the same day, thus no need to remember so many dates, seemed troublesome.. haha..

How did i get to know this introvert man who seldom mix around with any kind of people? So low profile in school... I got to know his buddies 1st. My ex-bf was in his group of buddies...

We had always been good friends for that few years, it was only til he entered NS then we became closer. He would call me everyday to chat, n whenever he book out, he would ask me for dinner.

It's not easy to maintain a relationship. We always had disagreements of course, if no quarrels that is not a couple animore, isn't it? The most impt decision was to be with him forever. Tat decision is not easy at all. n nothing matters more than loving each other n maintaining the relationship.

To many people, no bread no love. To me, love very impt. I admit bread is ultimate impt choice. No $$ no talk. no happiness when u have no $. How many women actually put bread 1st b4 committing into love? B frank. I must b mad i assume. Love is more impt. We did argue many times in regard to monetary. But til now, we are still intact isn't it?

We are not saints. No 1 is perfect. We accepted each other's strengths n weaknesses, tats wat made us today. from courtship, to marriage, to parenthood. We r not rich, we are not tat well to do, but we r still surviving. I cannot say i am happy, coz there will b times that i was devastated, sad to the max. Neither will i say i am not enjoying happiness from this man whom i had chosen, coz there r indeed times tat we r very happy n sweet. I chose this marriage, i bear watever it is.

I asked hubby, we will still have many years to go together as a couple right? He said yes. I cannot guarantee what will happen many years down the road. But i will try my best to maintain. 9 years being together, it is indeed not easy. I want to countdown somemore. I will try my best, n i know he will too. Happy 9th anniversary my dearest hubby..

No comments: