Sunday, November 25, 2012

Zhiyong's wedding 24-11-12

This is my 2nd wedding for the month, n should be the last wedding to attend for the year.

Zhiyong, my PHPPS colleague. He was my junior, though he is older than me.. Haha.. we r both the same core n co-core department colleagues.

He used to be in the same session as i did, n we always eat lunch together. It was til an extend that parents from the school thought we were a married couple.

He is a very kind person. I am so glad for him that he managed to find his partner, whom is also a devoted christian. They held their solemnisation yesterday at the church. Many of the colleagues attended his wedding, n our 3 bosses attended too.

As Zhiyong is a m'sian, they will b going back to msia to hold the banquet.

Seeing those colleagues/friends who r single, managed to find the other half, it makes my day happier to see them entering marriage. It is not the tomb of love, it is the start of a new life.

I give my blessings to this couple, n hope they have a blissful marriage ahead. Congrats, Zhiyong!

No comments: