Friday, November 02, 2012

P1 Drama Fest 2012

Finally, this is the day... This is the day tat we are all looking forward to... P1 Drama Fest...

1 of my proj on hand.. Well, it was finally over today... But still has report n follow up to do..

Our P1 kids are all so excited over this... they had to reach e school by 1230hr, for rehearsal, then go n dress up n get ready for the performance at 1530hr..

Somehow, i felt the sound system not as great as during the P2 time... But it has nothing got to do with me... the prob lied with the system vendor.. my AV system here ok..

My P1 class is the 1st class, n i was still worried abt their performance, bcoz they r not tat well prepared.. But luckily, they did a great job during the last lesson, n for the past 2 informal rehearsals..


Today, they did well n all of them looked happy n satisfied. So am I... Naf n I were happy to have them this year. Though there were times that they made us mad, but they r still v adorable. We even took a group photo together b4 i had to leave them for my duty.

All kids did their best for today's performance. It was a tiring day for us of course...

Nothing big happened during the performance, though there were little hiccups, but did not spoil the whole mood of everyone. Praise to the Lord.

It wasn't easy for them to put up a show like this, just based on 8 lessons. We are all v proud of the kids. No 1 is perfect, n as long as they put in their best effort, i would applaud! My P1 class this year made me happy most of the time. Thank you for giving me them this year, it made my days pleasant. I may b v strict n fierce towards them, but all i hope is, they understand my point. I want them to be good.

Every1 is tired today, esp is towards e end of the term, extremely busy.. after this event, we will b busy with other stuff, 3 more weeks to go... I hope such event will be memorable to them when they grow older, and hope they enjoyed the moment today! Well done my kids!

No comments: