Saturday, October 27, 2012

Inconsiderate residents

Hubby n I had always wanted to get a flat in Jurong West.. Coz we got used to living here... in our 2nd ballot exercise, we managed to get the current flat tat we r living in now.

Somehow, i got v irritated n regretful at times to choose here.

The residents living under our level is really irritating to e max. Every1 will koe when they will b home n when they are not. When they r around, it's going to b so noisy n full of their noise. Not sounds ok, is noise.

The family simply loves to scream n shout. Kids are like that. both are sons. I can understand that kids sometimes get too out of control. My boys are oso the same. But it's not the case. A bit they scream, n is those kind of angry screaming noise. Liked to bang n make lots of noise at e corridor, or banging their wooden doors. Parents no any better. The mum's voice is really irritating. Sometimes i just feel like putting a bomb into her mouth n shut it up.

Daytime i still tolerate, but night oso like there. Many times already. There was once i really couldn't take it, went to their unit n knock on their door, n said the mum. After a few days, it's back to square one again. Vexed to e max. I dun wana quarrel with such people. But i really cannot take it. The 2nd time was i went downstairs, just so happen the mum walked past. I acted blur to ask her if she heard any kids screaming. She gave that guilty look n told me she didn't. I was like, u deaf or wat. But i didnt say out. i just simply say, oh i heard it, it was so loud, n i tot it's from this level. I was just abt to call the police. She just kept telling me she didnt hear the screaming sounds, n quickly walked away. After tat, few minutes later, indeed the noise pollution disappeared. Magic huh...

Whenever i wanted to call the neighbourhood police, it's so strange that they immediately stopped. Amazing right? I will not 'downgrade' myself to speak to that family again. I will call straight to the police n ask them to hear the noise themselves. She can even wash plates in e mid of the night, n created alot of bing bing piang piang noise. I could hear it so clearly. Really buay tahan.

I was thinking, will u die if u dun scream? will it kill if u dun scream? How can u n your family b screaming most of the time during a period of time. Dun u know that your voice is irritating? Do u koe tat u r creating noise pollution? sharp n loud screaming sounds. High pitched sound waves. Hurt my ear drums!

I just hope that u can b more considerate. But aniway, i had given u enuf chances... It's been a few years of chances. Tat's it. I will not hesitate to get the police to knock on your door if you create noise pollution again. If still not scared, i will call the reporters. Pls do not force me. I will not give a 2nd chance again.

No comments: