Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MIL is 52 years old

My mum n my mil are of the same age, n born in the same month...

October is an interesting month as there r a few bday boys n girls in my family. 8th was my dad, 15th which was yesterday, was my granny. 16th today is my MIL, 20th is my sis, 25th my mum...

Today after 2nd day of PSLE marking, i went off home to change n wash up... Then go petrol station to wash car. After which went to buy my dinner, n oso to find a bday cake for my MIL... Noon time sms-ed hubby to check wat flavour of cake to buy. Hubby said coffee...

Couldn't find a coffee cake from Gek Poh, so i decided to go to st91 there to check it out. Prima Deli has a mocha walnut cake, which seemed nice... So i went to buy... Waited for hubby to reach home from work & dinner to cut cake as MIL said wanted to wait..

Jaden was curious over e candle.. Kept wanting to touch e flame... It was just a simple cake, simple song, simple wish n cut the cake... The cake was soft n nice, quite like it...

I hope watever wish that MIL makes will come true soon. May God bless her with good health n happiness... Happy Birthday Mother...

No comments: