Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Javier's photobook


In the beginning, i thought of signing up a family photo session before Javier turned 1 year old, just like Jaden.. But mayb bcoz of laziness, i actually did not do anything to it.. opppssss...

To make up to it, it just so happen that last mth i received a promotion. I can get a customised 8*8 hard cover photobook... And i only had a few days to complete it online so that i need not pay anything for the photobook except for the shipment cost, coz it was shipped from US....

I find it reasonable... so quickly do, finally ard 2 nights of uploading n choosing photos n designs, i submitted it b4 the deadline ended... My sis oso received the promo... She quickly did 1 too. Haha..

But dunno y, my sis actually received hers very early, while mine only came yesterday. I submitted earlier than her... Yest i had a bad day at work. Broke down n cried... Bad mood to the max. No way i would want to have anything to do with that woman animore! Called up my bro to acc me eat Sakae Sushi.. Haha...

After dinner, i went to in laws' house, n saw the photobook! It cheered me up as i was really upset yesterday. It was a simple photobook... Which i can keep it as a souvenir since we did not go for the photoshoot.

I just wish all e best health n happiness be surrounding my precious boys. When they grow older, they can look at the pics that we had taken for them... This is my 1st attempt in doing the photobook, coz previously was really lazy to the max. Haha... It's worth the $$ since i did not pay for more than S$30! Good deal right? Haahahaha...

No comments: