Friday, October 26, 2012

Mummy's 52nd birthday

TGIF! all thanks to the festive Hari Raya Haji... haha....

Had a long day yesterday, though it was mum's birthday... Had chinese oral yesterday e whole day. N of course, whenever it's near e end of term 4, would b the busiest period of the year...

After work, i quickly went to Swee Heng to buy the fruit cake for my mum. She doesn't like chocolate kind of cake. MIL cooked dinner yesterday, so after tat went to 817 n eat curry chicken! n fishball soup, bitter gourd with meat patty. of course the last dish dun suit me. Hubby n FIL liked it..

ard 2030, we went over to my parents' place. Jaden saw the night was here, so refused to step out of PIL's house. So, we only brought Javier over.

Mum was happy to see e cake, n of course wanted Javier to take photo with her.

Bro is at Korea with his fiancee, while my sis was on noon shift, be back home late. The cake was nice n the sponge cake was soft n not so sweet. I had always like the cakes n bread from Swee Heng. Even the cake tat i ordered for my granny's bday was oso frm there. Hubby liked e cake that he ate 2 slices. Haha!

Next mth will b Jaden's 4th birthday. Mum was asking me how i would want to celebrate. I told her i dunno leh. Hmmmm... I have yet to sit down n think about it. Well, i think i should start thinking now in fact. Haha.

I koe many ppl commented tat my parents n my in laws are v young, considering i have 2 kids now, n they have grandchildren already by this age. But nonetheless, every year i pray for good health of my family members. So far, the 4 elderly in our families are still considered healthy, but i hope for the better. I hope my mum can be healthier, more positive towards stuff n more cheerful. Happy birthday mummy!

No comments: