Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pre-celebration of granny 76th birthday

My granny's birthday is on the 15th, every year our families will celebrate for her, no exception...

This year, granny is 76 years old. Born in e year of rabbit...


I was in charge of buying cake this time. I find it meaningful to have a cake with longevity rather than normal cakes, which we had been buying every year.. So, went to order a pink longevity cake, 2kg, but obviously too big.. opppsss..

This year, we went back to Tradehub 21 for dinner... Abit different from previous years was, this time round, we had Peter joining us. He reached Spore at 4pm+, bro fetched him together with Yinghui n of course my sis lah.. haha.. i am in charge of fetching my parents. Besides having him joining us, we will soon have another little member joining into the big family too. Still small in tummy, but we will all b waiting for the arrival. My granny is going to have another great grandchild! Was happy to c that my boys will soon have a younger cousin to play with! Or to fight with??? Haha!

As usual, hubby did not join bcoz of his shift work days. Neither did i bring any of my boys. We were having seafood, n with them, how can i eat with peace? Well, mayb to some people, they may think, why dun bring.. But still, every parent has their way. I dun want means i dun want to bring. I still need to collect e cake n fetch my parents up n fro. Who is going to help me handle my boys when i am the driver? My mum asked me not to bring too... opppsss...

We all had a great chat, great food, great photo taking session... We r a noisy big family, to b frank. When we all get together, it is so 'automatic' that the environment around us will b v rowdy. We become loud speakers, noisy people. Well, this is our family culture i assume. It has always been like that.

I have to start packing the infant stuff during Dec, so that i can pass down.. Haha.. Of course my stuff are all well maintained, dun worry.

After granny's bday celebration, it will be my gu zhang's 60th bday celebration. I think this year bday will b unforgettable for him! I hope my granny can always be blessed with great health n happiness. She can always smile n laugh together with us. She is a blessed old lady. She is still v healthy n fit. I hope she can always be like this.

No comments: