Saturday, December 29, 2012

CL department & farewell lunch

today is supposed to b a day for the department members to have a gathering, but at e same time it's a sad day.. We have 4 colleagues who will b leaving us this year... it's too many at a go..

Had buffet at Buffet Town... We all chatted happily, but when it's time to bid goodbye, e atmosphere somehow changed heavy. Jiahui, Zhu Hui, Jiamin, Fengwan, who r our warriors for the past few years, had their own paths to move on.

Our department has alot of chinese teachers, compared to other schools. It's saddening to see each 1 leaving. Most of us kept e unhappiness inside, n remained cheerful n happy.

No matter what, we just hope the best for each of them. Jiamin will b delivering soon next year. Hope she has a smooth delivery.

We have to part 1 day, n we never koe who will b the next 1 announcing their departure in Pei Hwa. I really hope every1 will b happy no matter which route they choose, stay or leave. I will wish them all e best, and I am sure though we r not working together animore, but we will still keep in contact. We have a strong bond towards one another. I am glad that in this working environment of 7.5years, i got to koe many good n faithful friends. Most of them r not just my colleagues, but my good friends too. How many people can actually get to have many friends in their working place.

I am always lucky to have good people around me. Though we cannot fight the year together, but we r still good friends. I will miss them dearly, really. All e best again my dear friends. Pls do not forget the rest of us here. May u guys find a better path in your careers. Let's all jiayou!

No comments: