Tuesday, January 01, 2013

End of 2012, start of 2013

Well, our 5th wedding anniversary has just passed 2 days ago, 30th Dec... Hubby surprised me by buying a blue rose for me.. no celebration this year as we were handling e boys. lazy to go out too..

How did we do the countdown for 2013? Sleep... slept early b4 11pm yesterday night...

Today is the start of 2013, tmr is e official day of my work... hope everything goes on smoothly for this year...

I have no new resolutions yet.. let me have some time to sit down n think about it. Haha...

Jaden will also resume his school days tmr too. Hope he will behave n b obedient. Hubby will b bringing him back n fro.. He better listen to daddy, or else he will need some caning again.. It'll b a v busy week for us.. 1st few weeks of work is always like that.. Hope i can survive loh. Tmr night still need to go fetch my bro n future SIL from their BKK trip.. Flight should b ard 11pm if not wrong, or else gotta wait til 12am.. Yawn..

Need to reach sch slightly earlier as we r having a meeting. Hope my boys can adapt me going back to work after resting for 1mth+... Good boy Jaden ok? Must b obedient. Teacher teaches what must absorb n do according. At home pls listen to daddy, ah gong n ah ma ok?

Pls do not let me go work with an unrest mind. Let me have a good start for 2013... My boys, my life. Pls be good boys. Come back i will sayang u.. =)

No comments: