Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tired

I think i need some time to adjust to work life.. Haha.. after having a break from end Nov to end Dec.. Haha... Mayb partly bcoz of the HK trip, i am just not ready for work!

Javier was sick on e 1st week of my work.. ended up me catching his bug on e 2nd wk of work.. 2 days mc bcoz of bad running nose. Javier took more than 1 week to recover... thus making me more tired than ever.

He couldn't sleep well.. blocked nose, cough, fever.. every 2-3hr ended up whining n crying. last Sat he had bad rashes on e body.. Doc said was infection.. But luckily, he recovered fully this week.. phew...

Workload this year, i can say.. is a little better than last year. I have no much projs on hand this year... no much jobs for me. timetable wise, is worse than last year...

It's a brand new year... It's still a long way down e road to the end.. oppsss... just e start n now i am thinking of the end of e year. Oppppsss...

This year's CNY, we will b spending in Spore... our 1st time, n i hope it'll b a smooth n enjoyable one for us... How i wish i can just spend 1 or 2 days, just to lie down on e bed n do nothing.... haha.. i koe it is impossible.. just let me dream...

No comments: