Sunday, January 06, 2013

1st week of work

Well, 1st week of work was over.. a 3-day working week for the 1st week..

Mayb bcoz of resting my throat from teaching for 1mth+, i got so so so tired for these 3 days.. exhausted.. haven started my teaching yet leh.. opppsss.. haha..

More on admin work for the week, tmr i am going to start teaching for my p2.. dun wish to rush like mad like last year again!!!

my P1 this year, i think may suck my blood... see how long i will need to thumb them down.. gotta start my 'orientation' with them tmr... mayb tue/wed then start the syllabus..

Javier was sick. brought him to the doc yest.. he had slight fever, til now still abit.. running nose, blocked nose, slight cough.. a package as usual.. sucks!

I had a tiring week, n yest didnt sleep well as he dun sleep well too.. Hope tonite will b better.. hope not spread to Jaden... Jaden once kenna such package, will b quite bad...

Jaden is a good boy.. though still throw tantrums.. his term will start this wednesday... MIL will bring him as hubby needs to work.. hope he can b a better boy this year.. haha...

Pls pray for me, 2013 will b better ok?

No comments: