Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Not feeling excited as expected

Well, it has always been my wish to go to HK again... N finally now i have e chance to go, MIL agreed to help us out with the boys n we go on our own.

Heard quite alot of negative comments abt HK, esp in disneyland.. MIL was afraid, so she told us, if we wana go HK, dun bring any of the boys, just go on our own...

Will be leaving on thur early morn... tmr night onwards, both Js will have to stay at PILs' house... Jaden of course no prob, coz he has gotten used to staying there. Go home oso alright... Javier is abit troublesome.. he is fussy to e max... n he has almost 1yr didnt spend the night at in laws' house..


I thought i would feel excited abt going back to HK, as it has always been my wish.. been talking about going for a few years. Now, i really think that i need a break tats y made that move... As days draw near to departure, i dun feel that excited leh. Dunno y...

My whole mind will be Jaden n Javier... we will not see them for 5 days... I thought of going on e trip to relax myself n have a break, so that when i am back, i will be energised to be a better mum, but now i feel a kind of lost... Did i make the wrong choice?

Will be going on this trip with hubby, my sis n brother... My colleague encouraged me to go as she commented that, couple should have such private time being together... she said i made the right choice. She herself is a good mummy, even she agreed with my trip.. i should feel better.

Sometimes to b frank, when hubby is e 1 sleeping with Javier, n i sleep alone in e other room, i cannot sleep so fast, tend to feel abit scared, dunno y. but when i sleep with Javier, i slept soon. Jaden no need to say, coz he would never want to sleep with hubby. at home, he would only want to sleep with me, n dun let hubby in. with Jaden, i like looking at e way he sleep.. He drink milk, said gd night n slept real fast. Super sticky, shared same pillow as me, n hug my hand like a bolster n stick whole night... made me no place to stretch n turn.. haha... i presume i wont b able to sleep in early tmr nite, coz it'll b e 1st time after many many donkey months that we'll b sleeping without any of the boys with us.

No comments: