Saturday, March 02, 2013

My car

I was down with bad running nose on Wed... plus abit of sore throat.. Jav was oso down with running nose... Thur morn both of us went to see doc.. bad... was given 2 days of mc... now the running nose went off liao.. the med was indeed strong..

My car's aircon was down.. no air, no coolness, no nothing.. hot like mad... esp passenger seats at e back, simply like sauna...

Fri morn since i am still on mc, so brought my car to my old house Clementi... went online to search for workshops... called them b4 i went down..

Aircon coil was leaking... expected something wrong lah.. i went servicing just 1week ago, n changed my aircon filter... so i knew something more serious is happening...

Spent $550 to have a change of my aircon coil.. but e spend was ok, the whole car is so cool now.. even when i just on number1 switch of aircon.. But was heartache...

Car old liao, everything starts to spoil.. I still refused to repair e steering wheel eek-eek sound, n my spoilt left mirror.... it's going to cost me another 1.5-2k for these 2 stuff... no way... i can still tahan, but aircon cannot wait mah.. car is a liability of course... costly...

My car is 4years old now... i have to decide fast if to keep, sell or change...

No comments: