Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Arrival of Kylie Kiew

Yeah, i am officially promoted! My cousin's daughter Kylie arrived to join her family this morning through c-sect, at Mt Alvernia..


In my family, i was e 1 who got traditionally married 1st, though my biao ge got ROM-ed earlier than me.. In e family, in our generation, i am e only 1 with kids.. 2 sons n with no daughters..

I was looking forward to see this little niece of mine, coz in my family line, this is e 1st time i become an aunt... n somemore is a girl..

After work, went to Mt A with my sis... It's under renov, so abit messy... I had sad experience in this hosp, but now i think i had gotten over it. Anyway it's over...

My biao sao stayed in a 2-bedded ward. Lucky the other bed was empty.. Haha.. Many ppl went to visit e 1st time mum n the newborn.. Kylie has chubby cheeks!! so cute!

I am happy for my cousin n cousin-in-law.. They finally entered parenthood n have a child of their own. To me, a married couple shld have children. Unless it's proven that they r barren, otherwise dun c e need y not to have any kids.. at least 1 lah..

I am happy for any1 if she is preg, given birth smoothly, he is promoted etc.. as long as he/she is in my family or friends.. I am just like a mirror. I dun fake or act. I am truly happy for these ppl..

Soon, my another cousin, maternal side cousin will b e next 1 to deliver.. in June.. And i am going to b aunt again! Seeing all my friends settling down 1 by 1, having own child 1 by 1, is something happy n worth sharing e joy. I give my blessings. But if some ppl choose not to appreciate my blessing, then i have no choice.

Kylie's chinese name will go to a shifu to do e calculation, n hope her chinese name will not b difficult to write. Haha.. My granny now has 3 great grandchildren liao! I will bring my sons to visit Kylie again this weekend when they r discharged this Fri.. I like watching newborns, n i like carrying them. But no way that i will be the mummy e 3rd time! Haha!! I am just so scared to repeat all of these again, n e sleepless nights, disturbed sleeps.. oh no.. tats scary! Hahaha...

No comments: