Friday, September 13, 2013

Dinner Date at HIA

After postponing for a week, we finally went for our buffet dinner!

Bought e deal online as it was so much cheaper! Considered as a date lah, a short one.

It was my 1st time making a rojak, n I was happy! Haha...

There were many ppl yesterday at e hotel, Melting Pot. Most of them actually bought e deal too. We had a very full dinner, real full one. Almost bloat 
ed, but I think e varieties not too much. I love e soups especially! the desserts were great too, but I am just too full to go for more. I think shld b the coke's fault.

I shall look for other buffets soon. Well, I was supposed to control my diet, but.... glutton me lah. Haha....

Although it's just a short dinner date btwn e both of us, but I am equally contented. Yes, I agreed we must have couple time at least once a week, just the 2 of us.
I'll b starting work real soon officially, n hope we will have time to eat together as 2 again.

No comments: