Monday, September 02, 2013

Preparing for Javier's big 2!

Javier's birthday is coming up in less than 1 week's time. I treat it as a gathering for the TABLE gang. Our last gathering was during the CNY! Oh my, so long ago liao loh...

I just placed the order for the mini buffet. Initially wana make steamboat, but in e end I scared not enough time to prepare all the ingredients all by myself. The cake we had decided on e design liao too. Will not b as extravagant as Jaden's 1st bday cake like tat, customised. We will order from Bengawan Solo, looney tunes design, since Javier is born in e year of rabbit... getting baby bugs bunny design. Tmr will go Pioneer Mall outlet to place my order.

I had gone to an extra mile to order a kind of dessert for my personally invited guests. Private event I should say, Haha! I just emailed e company to place e flavours that my guests had chosen. Sat noon will go down collect, 1 day in advance, bcoz they dun open on Sunday.. Boo.... Hope it's nice. I saw e comments given by patronists, n e rates were good.

I koe I won't b in time to slim down for Javier's birthday! Haha, coz today only started my 1st session of tummy slimming treatment. Well, I am really broke now liao.. hehe.

It's going to b a small event with my pals, family members, tats all. Less than 20 ppl. It's been a long time ever since we last met as a big group. I miss my pals, really. It'll be a celebration held in the evening this Sunday, on his actual birth date. I hope Javier can b more obedient, b more friendly, b more cheerful too! Most imptly is good health!

Looking forward to his mini birthday celebration on Sunday. See u my pals!

No comments: