Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our weekend

It was a tiring n yet enriching weekend for us. I was happy that Jaden is sleeping with me at night w/o fussing anymore.

Saturday 21-09-13, we went to Serangoon for graduation photo taking with my maiden family. didn't bring e boys along coz mummy thinks that they r still young, anyway is graduation pics... Wait til my siblings have kids n then we can all take a full complete family picture!

It has been 8 years ever since I last worn my graduation gown. My sis wore her NYP graduation gown as she completed her advanced dip there... main roles is my brother, n his future wife Yinghui. Both SIM graduates. My parents r so proud of him, n so do I!

My mummy praised her son-in-law, aka my hubby, saying he looked good in suit n shld wear like that. haha!

It was a quick session n then we went for lunch at Nex.

Sunday 22-09-13, I brought Jaden out to Sheng Siong n Prime supermarket to buy food, as I am so scared of eating outside, wana cook at home. N I must pat myself at my back... I cooked sumptuous food again, though no exp ingredients like crab or lobster.

My parents, brother n future SIL came over to eat... Cannot finish e whole set of food that I had prepared of course. I am so satisfied with myself! Haha...

I will be starting on my new career soon, n I dun think I will have so much energy to cook again. But I will try if I have e chance n time.

No comments: