Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dinner date with pals at Southwest Tavern 13-02-14

Actually wana go eat dinner b4 my bday, but somehow we postponed it... N we agreed to meet b4 V day!

It is always great to meet up with friends, n have a meal, chat n chill, laugh together.

It's full attendance for this grp of pals again this time! Haha... I have another date with my other gang of PHPPS grp soon a few weeks later. Looking forward to it.

Well, i do have many diff grps of friends, or shld say diff gang. Haha. Friends r v impt to me, really. Even if change job, have family or watever, friends are always needed in human. 

Sometimes i do wonder, y some ppl have so few friends. We shouldnt isolate ourselves to family, or to that particular grp of frds. We must have diff grp of friends. Well, mayb some ppl are just so fake, that no many real friends in their life. Or, some ppl just dun have tat kind of popularity. We must  have diff patterns of frds, but definitely not fake ones. There r many fake ppl on earth, and i need to stress on this point that i felt fortunate. I have many good n real friends in my life. Isolate, have, i do isolate too. Just tat i isolate those fake hypocrites in my life, i practically kicked them out of my circle.

Luckily such ppl did not taint my life. I am so lucky to have many good friends surrounding me, not using me, not harming me. We had a great time eating, n catching up. 

We must keep in touch, coz frdship is v impt. Dear all, if u had not been meeting up with your gd friends, pls do quickly plan 1.

No comments: