Tuesday, February 25, 2014

weekly exercise

2014, the year tat i started to exercise again... well, actually i try to make it a point to exercise once a week, be it swimming or jogging, or playing of badminton...

Last week, went jogging with my sis from home to NTU... wow, ard 4km... it was really tiring i can say. It has been YEARS tat i actually moved my butt to start exercising.

My sis bought me a new pair of running shorts! Blue colour! I like it v much n it fitted me just right. Now, i have 3 pairs of running shorts. I have 4 sets of swim wear too. Haha. 2 pairs of swimming goggles. 1 set is for normal swim. the other pair is have degrees one. If i wear lens, i would use e normal set. if not wearing lenses, which means i cannot see clearly, i would use the goggles with my degrees.

I koe once a week is not enough for good health, but at least i started. Better than nothing. I will try to continue to do it once a week. N i am enjoying it in fact. Haha...

No comments: