Monday, February 03, 2014

Coko Chin 24 April 2002- 03 Feb 2014

Coko, wish u r painless n happier at e other side of e earth.

A puppy when he arrived in our house, only a 2mth old Shih Tzu. Tat time he haven't even learn how to walk. I still remembered he would slide n fall when he was in our house. It was only when he's slightly older n more playful then he was able to run n even jump up to e sofa. He was so cute! He dun anihow bite or bark. He dun anihow lick people like other dogs. A very tamed dog by nature. A pure breed of Shih Tzu with pedigree.

He spent his whole life here in our house, a great companion. He's always in e house. It's somehow strange to reach my parents' house n yet not see him. He was still alive when we were here yesterday but from today onwards, we will not get to see him again. Jaden was still disturbing him yesterday!

He has seen us through our dating periods, me getting married, me getting pregnant, bro getting married. But a pity he cannot survive through his 12nd year of life. Just 2 more months, n he really had to go n we all had no choice but to give up n let him go. We had to spare a thought for him I know. He is suffering n in pain, we cannot keep him forever. 

He came to us as a great gift in 2002, n left us today on 3rd Feb 2014. As an 11-year-old dog, he is considered long life as a small sized dog. He has never been sick. Can u believe it? His only burden is his skin problem that had been bothering him. When he had his op to remove e bad tumor, I tot he can survive through this ordeal, but still, he cannot pull through. He is old n cannot fight e virus anymore. He needs to go. 

I felt v upset bcoz I wasn't there to see him e last time. He was put to sleep this morning ard 4am. Sis said it was a fast 1 n he left in peace. No pain no nothing. I didn't even have the opportunity to say goodbye to him. I didnt even have e chance to stroke him n say how much I love him too. 

天上的仙女姐姐,请你们多多照顾可可。它是一个单纯的小狗。它的世界里,就只有我们一家人。它的这个旅程只有它自己一个。它会迷路,会彷徨。请你们多费心,特别看着它,保护它。它这一生除了我们,就没有其它朋友了。请你们务必帮它找几个好朋友陪它玩耍,陪它度过在另一个世界的时间。不要让其它的狗欺负它,因为它是真的很乖。若不是因为它老了,辛苦了,顶不下了,我们都不会舍得把它交给你们。请您帮我们照顾它,守护它,爱护它。请你们每天记得给它吃它最爱的水果木瓜。

I know small breeds like them dun live tat long. I read b4. Breed like Coko can only live longest til 14yrs old. He has always been healthy. He doesn't eat human food. At most plain bread n papaya. Y can't he survive til e maximum? It's all bcoz of e tumour. It's killing him. I really cannot bear to let him go. All of us r just as heart ache. We need to face e reality. He needs to go n he has left. He will always stay in our heart. We had decided to keep his tablet at home so tat we can see him n talk to him at home. N I'm sure he would want to b at home too n not with e other dogs. Would need to wait for e clinic to call n inform us of e collection of his tablet.

Rest well Coko. U r free from pain n suffering. U r now happy I am sure. Will u miss me, miss all of us? Pls listen to e angels ok? Do not wonder off by yrself. Pls watch over us. We will always remember u.. we will not forget u so pls do not forget us too ok? Although u had left us physically but u r always in our mind our hearts. Our hse door is always open for u. Pls come visit us when u can but make sure u follow e angels' instructions ok?  Your stuff is still ard... u can smell it n come back. We will b waiting for u. Jie jie is leaving for msia on Sat night. But I will keep u in my mind ok? I miss u Coko. Pls take care of yrself ok? Jiejie n big jiejie r not around to protect u animore. Pls b a happier dog there ok? We all love u. We do n always do. 

No comments: