Thursday, January 30, 2014

2014 CNY Eve

I better post this b4 e clock strikes 12am!

Today is CNY eve.... This year's CNY comes early than usual... Somehow dun have e CNY atmosphere leh...

This year's CNY is e busiest. We have 3 places to run for reunion dinner. Monday had 1 round already. That's with my pils, hubby, our Js, XL, WX, Jingfang, gugu, n hubby's sis n family.

Today... Our 1st place was to go to my popo's house. Only me n Jaden went. Bcoz Jav was napping, n hubby accompanied him... After popo's house, we went home 1st to pack the J's stuff then off we rush to my small gugu's house. N lastly, we went to hubby's gugu house. 

Hubby had a full dinner, haha. CNY has always been an occasion tat I would look forward to. Bcoz no need to work mah! Haha..

Long weekend for every1... I wish all my readers a happy horsey year! Pray tat all have gd health. Those who r hoping to get baby dust, hope u all have gd news for e year of horse. Those hoping to have a career switch, hope u get a better job with gd salary! Those hoping to have wedding news, hope u tie e knot with your partner this year! Those who r studying, hope your results can improve every term! Those who r working, hope job scope dun increase too much n hope u r working happily!

For me? My CNY ultimate wish is our Coko can b healthier. Hope God has heard my prayers.

No comments: