Monday, January 06, 2014

1st week of sch for 2014

Jaden resumes his sch today, n I assumed bcoz of long holidays tat he enjoyed since Nov, he was a bit depressed today.

Hubby took CC leave today, bcoz yest night I was 'tortured' by fussy Javier til 3am+, hubby got up n took over me so tat I can rest... But when I got up suddenly, it was 0730, I was shocked n quickly asked hubby to wash up so that he can go work. But then he told me, it's ok, he already applied CC leave.

Javier as usual was crying when otw to childcare.

Jaden was v happy whenever we both can bring him to sch together. N it's so rare that we both can bring ever since I left MOE, n hubby changed working shift days.

When we reached school, he was sobbing.. Haha... But of course we r not heading home just bcoz of his fussing. When teacher asked him to go to e classroom, I told him I will see him later, n he oso replied 'see u later mummy', but added with crying n hugging.

Ever since I left MOE, I have more time with them. Throwing away $$ to exchange with my freedom, my time, stress... U ask me whether worth it or not, I cannot give a confirm answer. Of course with so much lesser $$ now, life isn't going to b any easier, esp when staying in spore is so stressful. My new worry comes in n tat is $$, though I have time, lesser stress, freedom. Others may say it is worth it, bcoz I wont miss any milestones of my growing boys. There r pros n cons of course, n whether worth abandoning stable job n stable income, every1 has their own views. I have my stand too.

I would want to start working harder for $$, but needs proper time management. I want Jaden to learn more things from school, n I want him to b more independent. He enjoys our company tats for sure. When sch was over, he saw hubby n I fetching him, he was really happy. Me driving n he playing with his dad with plenty of loud laughter.

Javier on e other hand, is a v jealous boy n sticky boy. He doesn't like to b shared attention, thus v rough towards his korkor. I hope he can learn better things in school, n hope he understands my intentions of putting him in school. I just want him to learn good things in school n makes friends. It's impossible to balance attention btwn them. I just want them to learn positive stuff n koe that both daddy n mummy love them as who they are. Children will only b e happiest ppl on earth when both parents love them from e bottom of their hearts.

No comments: