Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Time for exercise

i started jogging last week with my sis... n yesterday, i went swimming!

when was e last time i went swimming?? It's been years! Luckily the swimwears i bought still can wear, though i look fat. Haha.


MIL went to buy swimsuit last week too. All ready for yesterday's swim. She oso did buy goggles.. Clementi swimming complex opening hours start from 2.30pm... Jaden's class started at 1.30pm, so we did some shopping 1st.

Went for 40min swim as a warm up as e both of us did not swim for too long. N indeed my stamina went so bad. I treat it as a good start. N next week i want to swim again.

The reason y i dun wana go swim was bcoz i scared being tan... I am not fair by nature, n was dark instead. So if i get tan, very hard to get fair...

I started swimming very young, thanks to my parents. I went for swimming course b4, n started off from intermediate! Haha. Swimming is really good. Except for e hot sun loh. But luckily yest weather was great! Hope everytime when i go swim, e weather can b so good loh.

My health wasnt as good as b4 n tats e truth. It's my fault for not taking good care of myself when i was younger. I just want to make myself better n better spirited. But time is always not enuf.. I think for e rest of this week i no need go exercise le, coz Javier was sick.. N hubby going back msia this fri noon to visit his ah ma. Next week hope can go swim 1 day n jog 1 day!

No comments: