Monday, December 22, 2014

Annual Xmas Party 20-12-14

My sis organised the annual xmas party again this year, and as usual, we had good food, and not forgetting gift exchange!!

This year, my boys are participating well! Haha... they were in charge of drawing the lot for every1 to get their present. Naughty naughty!


My boys had received quite a number of presents, n i thank them alot! my uncles and aunts oso had a good time at my parents house.

I ate quite little as i am afraid my stomach flu might act up, but was glad to see hubby eating alot.

My sis spent alot of energy on the xmas party, n thank her for the initiative. Xmas is coming, n Jav's CC will be holding a xmas party too tmr... had gotten a gift for the gift exchange. hope he has fun tmr loh.

It's coming to an end for 2014, n we shall welcome 2015 soon!

No comments: