Sunday, December 07, 2014

SG Enable's Annual D&D 05-12-14

This was my 1st D&D with SG Enable, held on Friday at Grand Corpthorne Waterfront Hotel.

I was in the committee in Gret Place To Work (GPTW), so D&D lied on our duty. I was part of the programme flow committee. but didnt really got our duties so clear cut. we helped out one another to get e event done.

I was also a member to perform, singing medley with other colleagues of mine.

It was a fun event, theme was retro. We called it retrolicious. It was a pity that i did not win any prize. but no issue lah. As long as every1 had fun. Haha.

After e event, we drank some champagne, white wine n whisky. i dun like e white wine btw.. so drank some sip of e champagne n the whisky. how long was it when i last drunk liquor. So long ago liao...

Dun worry, such liquor wont b able to make me down. HHaha, though i still need to drive. But no kick lah.

We will be entitled a half day off and a $50 each to go for GPTW retreat. I am so looking forward to the retreat. But we have yet to finalise which date n activity that we will be going. My team is v fun loving n all r very helpful.

It was my pleasure to be part of this agency. N i hope every1 can work here happily!

No comments: